Jazz - Green Cheek Conure Blog

Friday, May 1, 2009

Hello!

Welcome to my blog! I started this blog so you can follow the progress of my six month old Green Cheek Conure, Jazz! Jazz came from a breeder in Oklahoma, at Scotties N' Greys. As soon as I have her permission, I will link to her site. I can't wait, she said she was going to see if she had somepictures of Jazz when he was a baby!!

I got Jazz almost a week ago and he has changed so very much since then! He is talking, learning tricks and playing so much! He is saying "Pretty boy, Jazz, pretty boy" almost every night, along with some things that we can't understand. He is eager to learn. Teaching him tricks is so much fun! He knows when I open the seed bucket and get a few sunflower seeds that we're going to do something fun and he is so excited!

I am just getting the website and blog started so check back soon for some really great updates!
posted by Jazz - The Green Cheek Conure at 2:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home