Jazz - Green Cheek Conure Blog

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Doing so great!!

Last night Jazzie ate his entire serving of "Mash". Serving it cold seems to be the key. So when I was preparing ingredients for this morning's breakfast for our family, I made a small bowl of mashed banana with finely chopped apples, pears, green seedless grapes and peaches. I mixed it all up and placed it in the fridge. This morning as we sat down for breakfast, I served him a spoonful of the "fruit mash" and he devoured it! I am so glad that he is eating so well!

When I was talking to Pam, his breeder, she suggested a snuggle bag for Jazz, said all her birds love them. So I made my own and wrote to her about its success. She said that Jazzie just loved the snuggle bag when he was small, so its no wonder he loves his new little sleeping bag. I have to reinforce the bottom so he can stand in it easier. The pictures I took are very dark, so I will try to take some better ones and post them soon.

Last night, my husband's puppy was hollering from her crate, she pretty much slept all day so she wasn't ready for bedtime. Funny thing is, every time she hollered, Jazz replied with a funny little sound. Not sure what it was, if he was saying "hush" or just making some sound but it was funny because the same sound followed every one of her whimpers.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!!
posted by Jazz - The Green Cheek Conure at 8:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home