Jazz - Green Cheek Conure Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time Out Jazz!

Well, as with any toddler trying to find his limits, Time Out worked with Jazz. When he bites he gets told "Time Out Jazz" and put in his cage with the door shut for a few minutes.

Jazz loves our attention. He enjoys doing tricks and giving kisses. So being in his cage when we are in the room is just a dreadful thing to him. It's so cute too. When he gets a time out and I open his cage back up, he will use his beak told hold on to step up (which he normally doesn't do) and oh, he does it ever so slowly and ever so gently. I am pretty sure its his apology, as if he's telling me, "I am so sorry Mommy. Look I won't bite you hard anymore."

Hopefully this phase will pass very soon. Until then, I will keep you posted.
posted by Jazz - The Green Cheek Conure at 1:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home