Jazz - Green Cheek Conure Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jazzie's New Toy

This has got to be the BEST $1.97 I have ever spent on Jazz! Pam, Jazz' breeder, said that she loves to buy cat toys for her birds, so I have been on the lookout for the perfect toy.

When we were at Wal-Mart Saturday, I found these little balls called "Midnight Crazies" and Jazz just loves them. His favorite game is to throw them off the top of the cage and stare at it, waiting for one of his trained people to pick it up for him.

Here's a video (I'm not sure what the grinding sound is in the video, it has something to do with the camera, I'm sure):


He also likes to play with them from inside his cage while they are on top of it. He moves them to the edge with his beak and then knocks them onto the floor (a variation of his other game). I'm sure pretty soon he will throw them down and say "Uh-oh" because every time he throws one down, my MIL says "uh-oh" so I keep waiting for that.

posted by Jazz - The Green Cheek Conure at 6:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home