Jazz - Green Cheek Conure Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

Come Here!

Jazz is just doing so great! We went out of town last weekend and I was so worried about him. He did great for the sitter but let me know when we came home that he was none too thrilled with me. He punished me for a few days by not wanting to come to me and even running to the back of the cage so I wouldn't get him out. Then yesterday let me know that I was forgiven. When I walked past his cage he hollered "Come'ere" - which he hadn't said before - then he cuddled me and preened my hair.

"Come'ere" has become a regular word in Jazz' vocabulary the last few days. This morning, as we sat reading the Scriptures, he hollered "Come'ere" so I opened the door to his cage. He gave me more wonderful snuggles this morning. He hates it when I put him back in his cage, but he knows when its time so he goes, albeit reluctantly.

I just love my birdie baby!!
posted by Jazz - The Green Cheek Conure at 7:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home